Madison Jaros is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Washington, D.C., office and a member of the firm's Real Estate Section. Ms. Jaros assists clients with a variety of commercial real estate transactions, including leasing and entity formation.
During law school, Ms. Jaros provided legal assistance and drafted organizational documents for nonprofit corporations and a low-income housing tax credits (LIHTC) housing cooperative.
Not yet admitted to the District of Columbia Bar; admitted to North Carolina Bar only and practicing under supervision of lawyers licensed to practice in District of Columbia.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., magna cum laude
- North Carolina
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section (RPTE)
- North Carolina Free Legal Answers, Volunteer Attorney
- Notre Dame Club of Washington, D.C.
- Notre Dame Law Review, Articles Editor
- Dean's Circle Fellow, Notre Dame Law School, 2018-2020