Kendall P. Kadish is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Denver office and is a member of the firm's Real Estate Capital Markets group. Mr. Kadish focuses his practice on commercial real estate development and finance matters. His practice includes representing lenders and capital providers in loan originations, assumptions and modifications, as well as commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) special servicers in connection with workouts and restructuring.
In addition, Mr. Kadish has extensive experience representing private and public companies in all facets of real estate development and general business law matters. This includes knowledge and experience in connection with the acquisition, sale, financing, leasing and development of real estate, including multifamily, office, retail, industrial, hospitality and mixed-use properties.
- The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D.
- The Ohio State University, B.A.
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Corporate Law Committee Chair, 2019-2021
- The Play Library, Board of Directors, 2018-2021
- Talbert House, Board of Ambassadors, 2017-2021
- Ones to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America guide, 2021-2022
- Rising Star, Colorado Super Lawyers magazine, 2022