Chiara D. Kalogjera-Sackellares is a commercial litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office. Ms. Kalogjera-Sackellares represents clients in litigation matters across various industries, including insurance and maritime.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Kalogjera-Sackellares was a student attorney for the Tulane Environmental Law Clinic, where she represented clients in administrative and environmental law cases related to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and compliance with agency orders on consent.
While in law school, Ms. Kalogjera-Sackellares participated in the John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition and then served as the appellate chair and coached the appellate team for the UC Davis Asylum & Refugee Law National Moot Court Competition. She also served as the senior managing editor of the Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Order of the Barristers
- The Haber Joseph McCarthy Environmental Law Award, Tulane University Law School, 2020
- Ginsberg Service Award, University of Michigan, 2016
- Presidential Service Awards, University of Michigan, 2012-2016