Jonathan Korman is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office. Mr. Korman focuses his practice on representing national and regional banks, nonbank lenders and corporate borrowers in a wide variety of syndicated, club and bilateral financings. His experience includes handling acquisition and working capital term loans, cash flow and asset-based revolving loans, split-lien and second lien loans, mezzanine and subordinated debt, loans to high-net-worth individuals, real property acquisition and construction financing as well as workouts.
Following law school, Mr. Korman served as a clerk for the Hon. Joseph E. Irenas of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., magna cum laude
- Anti-Defamation League, Philadelphia Regional Board, 2019
- Hillel of Greater Philadelphia, Board of Directors, 2009-2018
- Jewish Learning and Leadership Development for Volunteer Leaders in North America, Wexner Heritage Program, Alumnus, 2018