Jared Lampson is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Austin office. Mr. Lampson focuses his practice on a variety of litigation and dispute resolution matters, and has experience drafting pleadings and motions, arguing motions, managing discovery and representing clients on appeal. Mr. Lampson also maintains an active pro bono practice, primarily assisting clients in landlord-tenant disputes.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Lampson served as a law clerk to the Honorable Eva Guzman of the Texas Supreme Court.
While in law school, Mr. Lampson served as an associate editor of the Texas Law Review, a student attorney in school's Criminal Defense Clinic, a research assistant to Professor William C. Powers Jr., and an intern at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division and the Texas Supreme Court.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with honors
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., with highest honors
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Order of the Coif