Esther Luttrell is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office, where she assists borrowers and lenders with various commercial finance transactions. Ms. Luttrell's practice includes, among others, acquisition financing, asset-based lending, real estate and construction lending, and accounts receivable financing.
While in law school, Ms. Luttrell served as an editor for Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law, and was also a tutor for first-year legal writing classes. Additionally, Ms. Luttrell graduated as the class valedictorian.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Union University, B.A., Music, summa cum laude
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Volunteer of Distinction Award, University of Tennessee College of Law, 2023
- Herbert L. Davis Memorial Trust Fund Award, University of Tennessee College of Law, 2023
- Knoxville Auxiliary to the Tennessee Bar Association Award, University of Tennessee College of Law, 2022