Allison Mangan is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. Ms. Mangan focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. She represents businesses and individuals in cases involving contract disputes, lease disputes, and various business torts, including non-compete issues.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Mangan served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Ronald Ficarrotta of the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
During law school, Ms. Mangan served two terms as an executive articles editor for the University of Florida Levin College of Law Journal of Law and Public Policy. She also worked as a teaching assistant for legal writing and appellate advocacy classes.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.S., Telecommunications, summa cum laude
- All State Courts in Florida
- American Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Pro Bono Committee, 2022-Present
- Where Love Grows, Board of Directors, 2022-Present
- Order of the Coif