Heather Cantu Montoya is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Austin office and a member of the firm's Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors' Rights practice group.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight in her current position, Ms. Montoya was a summer associate at the firm's Austin office.
While in law school, Ms. Montoya served as editor-in-chief for the St. Mary's Law Journal. She also served as a research assistant and explored topics related to consumer law, Federal Rules of Evidence and current events.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- The University of Texas at San Antonio, B.A., Psychology, summa cum laude
- William S. Sessions American Inn of Court, 2022-2023
- Chief Justice (Ret.) Alma L. Lopez "Women in Law" Award, St. Mary's University School of Law, 2023
- Pro Bono and Public Service Award, 100 or more pro bono and public service hours, St. Mary's University School of Law, 2023
- John M. Harlan Society, Top 10%, St. Mary's University School of Law, 2023
- Dean's Award, St. Mary's University School of Law, 2023