Sam Murphy is a Dallas real estate attorney who focuses his practice on real estate and real estate finance matters with a particular focus on commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) transactions. He represents various lenders in loan originations and modifications for construction, bridge loan and permanent financing, as well as CMBS special servicers in connection with workouts, including loan sales, maturity default resolutions, foreclosures, loan payoffs and sales of real estate owned (REO) properties.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Southern Methodist University, B.B.A., Management, cum laude
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., Religious Studies, magna cum laude
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Real Property Law Section
- Literacy Instruction for Texas (LIFT), Board Member
- North Texas Food Bank Young Professionals, Vice President of Education