Kylee E. Neeranjan is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Fort Lauderdale office and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Ms. Neeranjan focuses her practice on general commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Neeranjan served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Rodolfo A. Ruiz II of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. She also served as a summer associate in the firm's Fort Lauderdale office, where she gained experience assisting on commercial litigation matters.
While in law school, Ms. Neeranjan was the executive symposium editor for the Journal of Law and Public Policy. She also was a teaching assistant for Legal Writing I and II, and a research assistant to Professor Mark Fenster. In addition, she served as an associate justice for the Student Government Supreme Court, as well as vice president of community service for the John Marshall Bar Association.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.P.H., cum laude
- Florida Blue Key, President, Fall 2022; Vice President of Membership, Fall 2021-Spring 2022
- Broward County Bar Association
- Dean's Leadership Award, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2023
- University of Florida Hall of Fame, 2023
- Ethos of Excellence Scholar, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2020-2023
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Pre-Trial Practice, University of Florida Levin College of Law, Spring 2022