Noah Parson is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice.
Mr. Parson has experience representing clients in a number of complex issues, including asset recovery, fraud, cross-border insolvency and contract disputes. He also counsels clients in connection with aviation accidents and is trained in the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigatory process.
- Counsel to the bankruptcy estate of one of the world's largest paper manufacturing companies in a $40 million clawback and more than $400 million tort claim against two private equity funds
- Trial counsel to the Joint Official Liquidators of Platinum Value Arbitrage Fund before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Counsel and member of pre-trial team to defrauded oil and gas investor seeking multimillion-dollar recovery before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Counsel to personal estate in litigation related to a helicopter accident and subsequent NTSB investigation
During law school, Mr. Parson served as the managing editor for the Fordham International Law Journal. He was also a member of the Fordham Moot Court Board and worked as a legal writing teaching assistant.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Vassar College, B.A.
- New York