Dahesh Patel is a private wealth services attorney in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office, where he services clients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Mr. Patel focuses his practice on estate planning, general taxation and estate administration.
In addition, Mr. Patel has a wealth of experience helping implement family succession planning for both professionals and owners of closely held business organizations. He also has helped numerous Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) tax exempt organizations obtain and maintain their tax exemption status.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Patel was a private wealth services attorney for an international law firm in its Princeton, New Jersey, office. Mr. Patel also is a certified public accountant.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., Accounting, with highest distinction
- New Jersey
- New York
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Marvin Key Collie Presidential Scholarship in Tax Law, The University of Texas School of Law