Paul J. Punzone is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. Mr. Punzone focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and dispute resolution in state and federal court. His experience includes counseling clients and litigating a wide range of issues, including maritime claims, business torts, breach of contract disputes, shareholder disputes, real estate disputes, intellectual property claims and consumer protection claims.
As part of his practice, Mr. Punzone represents clients across a wide variety of industries, including the marine, financial services, construction, firearms and defense, product manufacturing, and healthcare industries.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Punzone worked under the Honorable James S. Moody Jr. and Honorable Anthony Porcelli of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and Honorable Michael Williamson of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of South Florida, B.A.
- All State Courts in Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2019, 2020
- Order of the Coif
- "Up & Comer," Under 30 Category, Tampa Bay Business Journal, 2017
- William C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, Best Overall Oralist, Honorable Mention