Krithika Rajkumar is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Ms. Rajkumar focuses her practice on assisting clients in all phases of general litigation, from trial to pre-trial resolution and alternative dispute resolution, including at the trial and appellate levels as well as in state and federal courts.
Ms. Rajkumar's litigation experience spans a broad range of legal issues, including complex commercial disputes, data privacy litigation, class actions, real estate litigation and complex and sensitive internal investigations.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Rajkumar was a commercial litigation associate at a Global 100 firm and represented clients in a variety of industries in all phases of litigation.
While in law school, Ms. Rajkumar was a member of the moot court and mock trial teams. She also served as a legal intern in the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center's Civil and Human Rights Clinic as well as the Criminal Justice Clinic. In addition, she completed a legal externship to the Honorable Tim McCormack of the Ohio Court of Appeals Eighth Appellate District and served as a law clerk in the U.S. Attorney's Office Special Proceedings Division.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D.
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A., Political Science and Psychology
- South Asian Bar Association of North America, Young Lawyers Division, Vice President, 2021-Present
- South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston, Board of Directors, 2020-Present
- Student Bar Association, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Senator, 2015-2016; Vice President, 2016-2017; President, 2017-2018
- South Asian Law Students Association, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Representative, 2015-2016; Vice President, 2016-2017; President, 2017-2018
- Order of Barristers