Max Rinaldi is a New York real estate attorney who focuses on real estate, finance and capital markets, distressed debt, title defense, leasing and related commercial litigation. He also has extensive experience in creditor representation related to non-performing commercial loans and leases involving the prosecution of creditor's rights and remedies such as receiverships, replevin, judicial foreclosures, workouts, contested bankruptcy matters, litigation and resulting judgment enforcement/collection.
In addition, Mr. Rinaldi is an adjunct instructor at New York University.
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., Dean's List
- St. John’s University, College of Business Administration, B.S., Accounting, Dean's List
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- San Sabino Society, Vice President