Mary Ritten is a real estate finance attorney in Holland & Knight's Charlotte office. Ms. Ritten focuses her practice on the representation of multinational financial services companies, real estate investment trusts and other lending institutions in a variety of commercial real estate finance transactions.
Ms. Ritten is well-versed in advising clients regarding the origination and securitization of commercial mortgage loans secured by office buildings, shopping centers, hotels, multifamily housing and industrial warehouses. She is also experienced in negotiating non-disclosure agreements in connection with the origination of mortgage loans.
During law school, Ms. Ritten served on the Articles Review Board of the Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law. She also was the assistant programs editor for the Virginia Sports & Entertainment Law Journal.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, MBA
- East Carolina University, B.S., Secondary Math Education, summa cum laude
- East Carolina University, B.A., Mathematics, summa cum laude
- North Carolina
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC), Charlotte Young Professionals Programming Committee, 2019-Present