Emily A. Robey-Phillips is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Ms. Robey-Phillips focuses her practice in the areas of general civil litigation and white collar defense.
Ms. Robey-Phillips has experience representing individuals and organizations in high-stakes government and internal investigations, as well as criminal proceedings. She has worked on investigations for clients facing criminal, civil and regulatory compliance issues in the healthcare and higher education industries, among others.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Robey-Phillips represented and advised clients on structured product litigation matters. She also served as lead counsel for multiple litigation matters related to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and represented asylum seekers in Immigration Court.
After law school, Ms. Robey-Phillips clerked for the Honorable Kimberly S. Budd of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts.
During law school, Ms. Robey-Phillips served as co-editor-in-chief of the Harvard Journal of Law and Gender.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., International Affairs, with highest honor
- Women's Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2019–Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association (MBA), Young Lawyers Division, Board of Directors, 2018–Present
- Harvard Law School American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Executive Board, 2016–2017
- Harvard Women's Law Association (WLA), Board Member, 2016–2017