PracticesFinancial Services | Commercial Lending | Securitization
Tim Ryan is a highly experienced financial services attorney who has an extensive background in representing clients in the structuring, negotiation, documentation, and closing of a broad variety of lending and financing transactions. He represents lenders and arrangers in international and domestic syndicated, club and single-lender transactions. Mr. Ryan's practice extends to acquisition financings, recapitalizations, high-grade and junior debt financings, cash flow, and asset-based and other capital market transactions. In addition, he also regularly represents clients in workouts and restructurings of troubled credits.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- James Madison University, B.S., magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- North Carolina
- Loan Syndications and Trading Association, Inc.
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Banking and Finance Law, 2015-2023
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Banking & Finance, 2010-2023