Amir Saboorian is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Mr. Saboorian has vast experience handling a variety of debt and equity financing transactions.
Mr. Saboorian regularly advises banks, private investment funds and other corporate lenders, borrowers and investors on acquisition financings, recapitalizations, fund-level financings and other matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Saboorian was a finance and restructuring attorney in the Dallas office of an international law firm.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Southern Methodist University, MBA
- Texas Christian University, B.A., Political Science, cum laude
- SMU Law Review, Articles Editor, 2019-2020
- SMU Law Review, Staff Editor, 2018-2019
- Dean's Scholarship, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2016-2020