Cristina Salazar is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Denver office. Ms. Salazar focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Salazar gained experience in general corporate matters as well as M&A through work as a summer associate with the firm's Corporate, M&A and Securities Practice Group and the Litigation Section.
While in law school, Ms. Salazar served as an article editor on the editorial board of the Wyoming Law Review, working closely with authors in the publication process. Additionally, Ms. Salazar's work within the legal community earned her the Brimmer Scholar award, the school's most prestigious scholarship. Ms. Salazar exhibits a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in the legal field. Ms. Salazar founded the school's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Association and serves as a mentor in the Law School…Yes We Can Program.
- University of Wyoming College of Law, J.D., with honors
- University of Wyoming, B.A., Criminal Justice
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Brimmer Scholar, University of Wyoming College of Law, 2022-2023
- Editorial Board, Wyoming Law Review, 2022-2023