Elizabeth Schoonover is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Jacksonville office and a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group. Ms. Schoonover's practice includes the representation of national charitable organizations in the capture and receipt of matured bequests.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Schoonover served in the office of general counsel of a state agency, handling compliance and enforcement of environmental regulations. She has years of experience litigating in state, federal and administrative forums. While attending law school, she interned at the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
In the community, Ms. Schoonover serves on the board of directors of the Catholic Charities Bureau for the Diocese of St. Augustine, and she is a past president of the board of directors of the St. Augustine Family YMCA.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida