Justin M. Sizemore is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Tysons office, where he represents businesses and financial institutions in state and federal courts throughout the country in complex commercial and class action litigation. Mr. Sizemore's practice focuses on consumer law claims, including claims brought under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
Mr. Sizemore also represents clients in the financial services industry in general business litigation as well as real estate disputes, including mortgage and foreclosure process litigation and eminent domain.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A., Government
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Virginia Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Museum District Association
- Emmerich-Wright Prize Award, University of Virginia
- Distinguished Majors Program, Government, University of Virginia