Samantha Skabelund is a tax attorney in Holland & Knight's Washington, D.C., office. Ms. Skabelund focuses her practice on tax controversy and litigation.
Ms. Skabelund has experience in employee retention credits, renewable energy credits, Section 199 domestic activities deductions, wagering audits and transferee liability.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Skabelund was a tax controversy and litigation attorney at an international law firm in its Washington, D.C., office. Previously, she clerked at the U.S. Tax Court for the Honorable John Colvin.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation, with distinction
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Brigham Young University, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Tax Court
- J. Edgar Murdock American Inn of Court
- Federal Bar Association, Section on Taxation
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
- Dean's List, Georgetown University Law Center, 2019