Matthew Swerdlow focuses his practice on real estate and banking matters. He represents purchasers, owners, and developers in connection with the acquisition, disposition, and development of a variety of types of improved and unimproved real property.
Additionally, Mr. Swerdlow represents lenders and borrowers in connection with lending transactions secured by or involving real estate, including retail, office, and multifamily projects and related personal property. His experience also includes the representation of lenders in sales of bank-owned property.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A.
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Dallas Regional Chamber, Board of Advisors, 2016-2019
- North Dallas Chamber of Commerce, Board Member, 2015-Present
- Dallas Rotary Club Foundation, Trustee, 2013-2019
- Corporate Citizen of the Year Award, Rotary Club of Dallas, Co-Chair, 2012-2013; Chair 2013-2015
- Rotary Club of Dallas
- The Real Estate Council
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association; Real Property Section, Energy Law Section
- State Bar of Texas
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Dallas Real Estate Law Ones to Watch, 2021, 2022
- Rising Star, Texas Super Lawyers magazine, 2018-2021