Conner Timoney is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. Mr. Timoney's practice is focused on aiding clients in a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions.
Mr. Timoney advises clients with respect to purchase and sale agreements, easement agreements and title matters as well as on a variety of real estate financing matters.
During law school, Mr. Timoney worked as an intern in the legal department of a publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT). Additionally, he served as a legislative intern for the Public Integrity and Elections Committee of the Florida House of Representatives.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Criminal Justice
- Book Award, Property, Florida State University College of Law, 2018
- Book Award, Taxation, Florida State University College of Law, 2019
- Book Award, Land Use Regulation, Florida State University College of Law, 2020