Scott C. Wallace is the executive partner of Holland & Knight's Dallas office and practices in the area of corporate finance. Mr. Wallace counsels financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including asset-based and cash flow lending, subordinated debt, mezzanine and structured finance transactions, as well as workouts and restructurings. He is experienced in helping clients close deals efficiently in a rapid marketplace.
Mr. Wallace also represents borrowers in financing transactions, and buyers and sellers in acquisition transactions. He advises clients in a wide range of industries and economic sectors, including manufacturing, healthcare, real estate, retail, service, distribution, and oil and gas.
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M.
- Baylor Law School, J.D.
- Baylor University, B.B.A.
- Commercial Finance Association, Southwest Chapter
- Texas Best Lawyers, Banking and Finance Law, 2017-2020
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Banking and Finance Law, 2016-2021
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Academic Achievement Award, Boston University, 1995