Tyson Wanjura is a partner in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. He represents clients in finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate matters. He counsels financial institutions, banks and business entities on matters involving senior debt financings, acquisition financings, asset-based and cash-flow financings and other forms of debt financings. Mr. Wanjura is also well-versed in out-of-court debt restructurings, loan assignments and foreclosures.
Before joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Wanjura worked at another international law firm. Prior to practicing law, he was an account executive for TracyLocke Inc. where he helped facilitate the field marketing and customer marketing needs of Pepsi-Cola North America Beverages for the Southern region of the United States. During law school, Mr. Wanjura was a member of Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law's International Law Review Association and served as the editor-in-chief of the Law and Business Review of the Americas.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Baylor University, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Leadership Class of 2010
- Dallas Chamber Music Society, Director
- Knox-Corinthian Lodge #851
- Scottish Rite, Valley of Dallas
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020, 2021