Sean D. Willet is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Mr. Willet has extensive experience in many aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, and development and management of real estate assets, with a particular emphasis on leasing various industrial, office and retail assets.
Since 2018, Mr. Willet has drafted and negotiated leases and lease amendments for some of the largest office and industrial complexes in the country, covering millions of square feet of space throughout the United States. He has represented national and regional office and industrial landlords, large office and industrial tenants, and national and regional shopping center owners. Additionally, Mr. Willet has drafted and negotiated subleases, assignments of assets, renewal, expansion and contraction amendments for existing leases, termination agreements and lease workout agreements.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Willet drafted acquisition and disposition agreements for commercial real estate assets, with a concentration on raw land acquisitions for industrial development.
During law school, Mr. Willet held an externship position under the Honorable Andrew J. Guilford of the U. S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Not yet admitted to Texas Bar; admitted to California Bar only and practicing under supervision of lawyers licensed to practice in Texas.
- UCLA School of Law, J.D.
- University of Arizona, B.S., Business Management
- All Superior Courts in California
- All Courts of Appeal in California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association, 2016-2022
- National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), 2019-2022