Brandon J. Williams is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Mr. Williams focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, class actions and insurance litigation. He represents clients on matters such as commercial contract disputes, insurance coverage, complex class actions, labor and employment litigation, and multidistrict patent litigation.
Mr. Williams specializes in the representation of insurers, agents and brokers in breach of contract, bad faith and broker/agent liability matters. He also has extensive experience in complex commercial litigation and regulatory investigation matters in the healthcare sector. In addition, he has extensive experience with business-related immigration issues, investment visas, compliance audits and representing clients in Immigration Court.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Williams worked for an international law firm in Miami. Before that, he worked in the medical and biotechnology industries, where he worked on projects ranging from the testing of new medical devices to performing theoretical and experimental research related to the development of next-generation artificial organs, including artificial blood.
Mr. Williams is a longtime supporter of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center's (MSK) mission to beat rare cancer and has raised significant charitable donations through MSK's Cycle For Survival event since 2014. He is also an active supporter of the Humane Society and Special Olympics.
Mr. Williams focuses his pro bono practice on the representation of victims of human trafficking in Miami-Dade's Growth Renewed through Acceptance, Change and Empowerment (G.R.A.C.E.) Court.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Pittsburgh Swanson School of Engineering, B.S., Bioengineering and Artificial Organs
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Stand-out Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, 2020, 2021
- Florida Legal Elite Up & Comer, Florida Trend magazine, 2019, 2021
- 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2018