Andrew Wood is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office where he assists clients with the draft and review of extensive commercial real estate purchase contracts, letters of intent, option agreements, leases, ground leases, title searches, title commitments, title objection letters and surveys. Mr. Wood also ensures client compliance with federal, state and local laws regarding real estate ownership, transactions, leases and zoning.
Previously, Mr. Wood worked with Attorneys Title Company, Inc., where he gained valuable experience negotiating complex real estate legal documents including commercial leases, SNDAs, and estoppels.
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D.
- Western Kentucky University, Master of Public Administration
- Vanderbilt University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association