Mike Wyse is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. Mr. Wyse focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation matters involving business torts, contract disputes, shareholder disputes, lender disputes, real estate disputes, and labor and employment issues.
Mr. Wyse has a significant background in corporate finance, having worked for a Fortune 50 company in finance and strategy prior to attending law school.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Wyse served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Justice Alan Lawson of the Florida Supreme Court.
During law school, Mr. Wyse served as an executive articles editor for the Florida State University Law Review. He also worked in private practice for a civil firm and was a judicial intern for Florida's Second Judicial Circuit.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Arkansas, B.S., Accounting
- All State Courts in Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Book Award, Law and Economics, Florida State University College of Law, 2020
- Book Award, Criminal Procedure, Florida State University College of Law, 2019
Order of the Coif