Parker Young is a Houston financial services attorney who represents both lenders and borrowers in an array of finance transactions in a broad range of practice areas, including upstream and midstream energy, renewables and commercial middle market transactions. She has worked on syndicated lending facilities, acquisition financings, bridge loans, note purchase and sale transactions and debtor in possession (DIP) financings. She also has played an active role in negotiating and documenting both senior and subordinate credit facilities.
Ms. Young co-chairs the Houston Young Lawyers Association (HYLA) Adopt-an-Angel charity efforts in the Houston office and plays an active role in the recruiting process for the firm.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., Environmental Studies
- Houston Bar Association, Lawyers for Literacy Committee
- One to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America guide, Houston Banking and Finance Law, 2024
- Holland & Knight Rising Star, Class of 2023
- Order of the Coif