The Mastery of the Deal Part III: Maximizing Valuation Through Successful Pre-Deal Planning
Holland & Knight Program
Holland & Knight's Mergers & Acquisitions group will co-host a four-part series in conjunction with Argy and BB&T Capital Markets/Windsor Group titled The Mastery of the Deal. The breakfast series is designed for business owners, executives, and private equity principals who wish to understand the current market dynamics and key drivers of value in the Defense & Government Services market. Further, the program provides unique insight on the elements necessary to execute an outstanding deal through the lens of several esteemed key guest panelists, dealmakers, and advisors from the industry communicated through an interactive, moderated panel format.
Part III: Maximizing Valuation Through Successful Pre-Deal Planning and Preparation Strategies
Please join us for Part III of our four part series on Mastery of the Deal. This third installment will showcase a moderated panel of key industry advisors and executives who will address topics such as the following, among others:
- Properly positioning your Company's "Story"
- Understanding key valuation drivers and how to maximize them in your favor
- Retention compensation strategies for key executives critical to a successful sale
- Understanding exposure on representation and warranties and appropriate risk mitigation strategies
- The LOI and Definitive Agreement negotiation process
- The due diligence process and the data room
- The approval process for a foreign owned buyer - CFIUS
Mary Karen Wills, Partner of Argy
Lee Priest, Senior Vice President of Investment Banking at BB&T Capital Markets | Windsor Group
Eric Wechselblatt, Partner, Holland & Knight LLP
Scott Weiner, Senior Vice President of Mergers & Acquisitions for Cobham, plc.
Ken Bartee, former CEO of McDonald Bradley