The Ever-Changing Procurement Landscape: Audit, Compliance, Claims, and New Administration Initiatives
Boards of Contract Appeals Bar Association Annual Program
Government Contracts Partner David S. Black will serve as moderator of the Boards of Contract Appeals (BCA) Judges panel at the BCA Bar Association Annual Program titled, "The Ever-Changing Procurement Landscape: Audit, Compliance, Claims, and New Administration Initiatives."
The panel will include a lively discussion about practice before the boards, with an emphasis on practical issues and procedures not expressly addressed by the rules of procedure. Topics include "do's" and "don'ts" regarding pre-trial case management, preservation of documents and electronic data, discovery disputes, dispositive motions practice, ADR and hearing practice. Judges will also discuss recent developments, trends and hot issues in board practice.
- Judge Sharon Larkin | Government Accountability Office Contract Appeals Board (GAOCAB)
- Judge Gary K. Shapiro | Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals (PSBCA)
- Judge Jeri Somers | Vice Chair, Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (CBCA)
- Judge Eunice Whitney Thomas | Vice Chair, Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA)
- Judge Jonathan Zischkau | Chair, D.C. Contract Appeals Board (CAB)