The Landowner Liability Protections under the Brownfields Amendments of 2002
ALI-ABA Annual Advanced Course of Study
Environment Co-Chair Amy Edwards will speak at the ALI-ABA Environmental Law Institute Annual Advanced Course of Study.
The course will provide a broad overview of all the latest developments arising in each of the major areas of environmental law. In addition to more advanced presentations on subjects covered during introductory lectures, Ms. Edwards and a faculty composed of seasoned practitioners, federal government representatives, law professors and other professionals at advocacy organizations will discuss:
- CERCLA and hazardous waste
- air and climate change in the courts and state and federal administrations
- citizen suits and the latest government enforcement initiatives
- congressional and U.S. Supreme Court developments
- NEPA and environmental justice
- water resources, quality and wetlands
- international environmental law
- ethical issues
- proposed guidance on the regulation of wetlands
- environmental regulation of energy
- developments involving the Endangered Species Act and public lands
A live webcast of the program will also be offered.