Implementing the SEC's New Rules Requiring Disclosure of the Use of Conflict Minerals and Payment Disclosures by Resource Extraction Issuers
The Knowledge Group LLC Live Webcast
May 16, 2013|
12:00 PM ET
Public Policy and Regulation Partner Ron Klein will speak at The Knowledge Congress' Live Webcast "Implementing the SEC's New Rules Requiring Disclosure of the Use of Conflict Minerals and Payment Disclosures by Resource Extraction Issuers."
- how to comply with the new requirements
- what information must be disclosed and scope of the required disclosures
- how and when information must be provided
- types of minerals/payments that must be disclosed
- filling out and filing new form SD/complying with due diligence requirements
- how to begin the internal process of establishing compliance systems
- what other companies/industry groups are doing
- how to respond to public relations activities associated with the rules
- how to utilize these rules for strategic marketing and corporate social responsibility efforts
Discussion will be followed by a Q&A session in which the audience will be invited to ask the speakers questions live.