Iran Sanctions Update
Thomson Reuters Complimentary Webcast
The implementation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) has created new opportunities and risks for companies. While many sources have provided overviews of the sanctions relief, this panel will focus on the key legal and practical issues facing companies in dealing with Iran and allow substantial time for questions and answers.
In this complimentary webinar, Holland & Knight Partners Jonathan Epstein and Tom Morante will share their insights and real-world examples.
- What are the "rules" for U.S. persons on traveling to Iran to negotiate business and how does travel to Iran affect non-U.S. persons entering the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program?
- What activities related to Iran can U.S. citizens working for non-U.S. companies participate in?
- What are the practical issues and risks for foreign subsidiaries of U.S. companies and non-U.S. companies associated with doing business in Iran?
- When and how much diligence should a U.S. company undertake on counterparties in Iran?
- What are the key similarities and differences in both Cuba and Iran sanction relaxations?
View the program materials and the recording.