The FCPA for Government Contractors: A Case Study
Holland & Knight Webinar
Government contractors that engage in international sales of products or services face numerous challenges in complying with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). In this one-hour webinar, we will look closely at a recent FCPA case to illustrate the common pitfalls impacting government contractors and how to avoid them.
The objectives of this webinar are to:
- learn and understand the FCPA's history and purpose
- become familiar with key elements of the statute
- understand exceptions and affirmative defenses
- identify key risk areas for government contractors
- gain practical insight for how to handle FCPA risk
- develop insight into U.S. and international anti-bribery enforcement
- Timothy Belevetz | Partner
- Lara Covington | Partner
- Leila George-Wheeler | Associate
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including Illinois, New York, Texas, Georgia and California. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.