Strategic Use of Bid Protests
Holland & Knight Webinar
As we approach the end of the fiscal year, federal agencies are awarding thousands of contracts and task orders.
To help contractors understand their options, presenters Mary Beth Bosco, Gregory Hallmark and Elizabeth Jochum of Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group will offer a refresher course on the bid protest process, including key deadlines, remedies and how it can be used as a tool to fix problematic procurements. Our goal is to help you think strategically about the process and make the best possible business decision on when and how to proceed with a protest.
The objective of this webinar is to answer these questions:
- What can my company gain from a protest?
- What is the process?
- What are the key deadlines for requesting a debriefing and filing a protest?
- What procurement problems might a protest help address?
- How should my company think through the "go/no-go" protest decision?
We look forward to you joining us for this highly informative presentation.
- Mary Beth Bosco | Partner, Washington, D.C.
- Gregory R. Hallmark | Partner, Tysons
- Elizabeth N. Jochum | Associate, Tysons
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including Illinois, New York, Texas, Georgia and California. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.