Overview of Teaming Agreements
Holland & Knight Webinar
Please join Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group for an in-depth presentation by David Black and Brandon Elledge that will provide an overview of teaming agreements and explore the impact of the recent Virginia Supreme Court decision on these agreements.
- understanding the limits that might be placed on teaming agreements
- the U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) view of teaming agreements
- teaming agreements that improperly restrict competition
- discussion of the recent Virginia Supreme Court decision and other Virginia authority regarding teaming agreements
- litigation teaming agreements
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.