Federal Grants: Compliance Updates and Lessons Learned
Holland & Knight Program
Please join Partner Christian Nagel and Associate Kelsey Hayes of Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group and BDO Nonprofit & Education Advisory Services Leader Andrea Wilson for an in-depth presentation on "Federal Grants: Compliance Updates and Lessons Learned."
- Recent Developments in False Claims Act Liability for Grant Recipients
- Internal Audit Requirements
- Subrecipients Versus Contractors – Understanding the Difference and Why It Matters
- Grantee Procurement Pitfalls
- Nonprocurement Common Rule
- Intellectual Property – Best Practices for Protection
- Managing Foreign Funding and Influence
We hope you can join us for this highly informative live webinar.
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.