Holland & Knight West Coast Land Use and Real Estate Webinar Series
Please join Holland & Knight's West Coast Land Use and Environmental Group and Real Estate Practice for "Workout Basics." This is part of our five-part addition to our highly informative webinar series to discuss recent legislative and administrative updates affecting the real estate industry.
In our kickoff session, Real Estate Partners Susan Booth and Loren Higgins will provide a practical and timely overview of the essential topics and issues relevant to commercial mortgage loan defaults and responses to those challenges. Topics include types of defaults and default notices, as well as best options for both lenders and borrowers. Our presenters also will share recommendations for performing diligence reviews in response to a loan default.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - Workout Basics (You are currently viewing Part 1)
- Part 2 - Contrasting Objectives in CRE Workouts: Getting to "Yes" and Can It Be a "Win-Win"?
- Part 3 - Modifications, Foreclosures and Forbearances, Oh My!
- Part 4 - Special Issues: Receiverships and Construction/Development Matters
- Part 5 - Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Issues