Eyes on Energy Tax: Understanding the Qualified Advanced Energy Tax Credit Under Section 48C
Holland & Knight Webinar
Reinstated by the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) of 2022, Section 48C of the Internal Revenue Code provides $10 billion in credits for qualifying advanced energy projects, $4 billion of which must be allocated to projects located in energy communities.
Holland & Knight's Energy Tax Team will host an informative webinar to discuss this significant opportunity.
Topics will include:
- What has the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the IRS said about this program in guidance issued thus far?
- What projects are potentially eligible for Section 48C tax credits?
- What are the procedures and timing for applying for an allocation of these credits?
- What are the selection criteria and how will the U.S. Department of Energy score proposed projects?
- What additional guidance is needed?