A Buyer's Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance Coverage
Cyber liability insurance policies vary widely, with dramatic difference in coverage. A Buyer's Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance Coverage provides a comprehensive review of cyber liability insurance and offers practical, easy-to-understand tips on how to obtain broad insurance protection. This highly informative booklet outlines key provisions that need to be negotiated in a cyber liability insurance policy, as well as tips on claims handling in order to maximize a potential insurance recovery.
- Overview of a Typical Cyber Liability Insurance Policy
- Typical Structure for a Cyber Insurance Program
- Unique Coverage Issues for Cyber Insurance
- Key Provisions to Negotiate in a Cyber Liability Policy
- Selecting the Right Policy Limit, Retention and Insurer
- Claims Handling
A 2nd edition of this booklet was published in September 2017 with updated content. Be sure to download the most recent version.