Six Holland & Knight Attorneys Recognized as Legal Elite by Georgia Trend Magazine
ATLANTA – December 2, 2009 – Holland & Knight is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s attorneys have been named to Georgia Trend magazine’s 2009 Legal Elite.
The Legal Elite is a roster of Georgia’s most effective lawyers as selected by their peers. Members of the Georgia state bar and attorneys who practice in Georgia were eligible to participate in voting and to be voted onto the list. Attorneys were selected in nine different practice areas: business law; personal injury; criminal law; labor and employment; taxes, estates and trusts; bankruptcy and creditors' rights; governmental affairs; family law and general practice/trial law.
The following Holland & Knight lawyers were recognized as 2009 Georgia Trend's Legal Elite honorees:
- Alfred B. Adams III – Personal Injury
- Cynthia G. Burnside – General Practice/Trial Law
- Gregory J. Digel – General Practice/Trial Law
- Robert S. Highsmith, Jr. – Government Affairs
- William M. “Bill” Rich – Taxes, Estates and Trusts
- James H. Rollins - Bankruptcy/Creditors' Rights