Holland & Knight Partner Thomas Bentz Named Insurance & Reinsurance Lawyer of the Year USA
WASHINGTON (May 12, 2014) - Thomas Bentz, a partner in Holland & Knight's Washington, D.C., office has been selected by Finance Monthly magazine as Insurance & Reinsurance Lawyer of the Year USA for its Finance Monthly Global Awards 2014. Mr. Bentz practices insurance law with a focus on D&O and other management liability insurance policies. He currently leads Holland & Knight's D&O and Management Liability Insurance Team.
Finance Monthly Global Awards is sponsored annually by Finance Monthly, an international magazine that provides news, insight, comment and analysis on funds, corporate tax, M&A and private equity. The awards program is in its fifth year. Winners were selected based on the following criteria:
- Number of nominations received
- Statements supplied by nominators when voting
- Documented activity performed within the past 12 months when compared to peers
- Significant involvement in deals, cases and other notable work
- Recognized expertise
- Innovative client care
- Size or value of involvement with transactions
- Previous recognition from professional sources
Finance Monthly Global Awards winners are posted on the Finance Monthly website, www.finance-monthly.com.