Holland & Knight Northern California Attorneys Named "Super Lawyers" for 2014
SAN FRANCISCO (July 3, 2014) – Holland & Knight is pleased to announce that six attorneys in the firm's San Francisco office have been named "Super Lawyers" for 2014 by Super Lawyers magazine, and one attorney was named a "Rising Star."
The following attorneys were named in their respective practice areas this year:
- Lynn Cadwalader: Real Estate
- Charles Coleman: Business Litigation
- Jennifer Hernandez: Environmental
- David Preiss: Land Use/Zoning
- James Riddle: Insurance Coverage
- Matthew Vafidis: General Litigation
- Tara Kaushik: Energy & Natural Resources
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The publication names exceptional attorneys annually in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., using a rigorous selection process that begins with peer nomination. Once attorneys have been nominated, they are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement through a third-party researcher.