Olivia Al-Sadi assists financial services and healthcare organizations with a wide range of financial matters. Ms. Al-Sadi represents both borrowers and lenders in complex commercial finance transactions, and she guides clients through acquisition financing and asset-based lending efforts. She also assists clients with corporate restructuring matters.
Previously, Ms. Al-Sadi served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Frank G. Clement, Jr., of the Tennessee Court of Appeals.
- Nashville School of Law, J.D.
- Tennessee Technological University, B.A.
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Lawyers' Association for Women
- Tennessee Lawyers’ Association for Women - Marion Griffin Chapter