Krystal Anderson is a litigation and trial attorney in Holland & Knight's Orange County office, where she focuses on zealous advocacy in high-stakes commercial disputes. She has experience successfully representing national and international clients from a wide range of industries in breach of contract, unfair competition, mass tort, trademark and trade secret litigation, as well as representing banks/financial institutions on a variety of litigation-related issues.
Clients know they can rely on Ms. Anderson to provide strategic, innovative and practical solutions to complex legal issues, and to gently guide them through stressful conflicts by making the litigation process more comfortable and comprehensible. She also prides herself on resolving potential conflicts through careful investigation, client counseling and negotiation prior to legal action, as well as advising clients on corporate governance, data protection and compliance issues to avoid the risk of conflicts.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Anderson worked for the Orange County office of a global law firm, where she was a part of the complex litigation and dispute resolution team and chaired the office's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee. During law school, Ms. Anderson was an judicial extern to the Honorable Alex Kozinski of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
In the community, Ms. Anderson is involved in a number of efforts to advance diversity, equity and inclusion, and the legal profession. Ms. Anderson is also committed to pro bono work, having handled veterans' appeals for benefits, restraining order requests for victims of domestic violence, applications for expungement of legal records for reformed individuals and green card applications for asylees.
In August 2022, Ms. Anderson was featured on the cover of Orange County Lawyer magazine, recognizing her acceptance of an award from the Orange County Bar Association (OCBA) honoring the Orange County Coalition for Diversity in the Law (OCCDL) for the time in which she served as president of the board.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., Emphasis on Business Law and Regulation
- Whittier College, B.A., Political Science and Global and Cultural Studies, Emphasis on Gender Issues
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Orange County Coalition for Diversity in the Law (OCCDL), President, 2021-2022, Treasurer, 2020-2021
- Iranian American Bar Association (IABA), Orange County Chapter, Vice President, 2020-2022, Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) Representative, 2019-2020
- Federal Bar Association, Orange County Young Lawyers Division (YLD), Secretary/Treasurer, 2022
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Remedies, Cornell Law School, 2015
- Pi Sigma Alpha