Sara Babineaux is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Ms. Babineaux handles a wide variety of legal issues in the financial, employment, hospitality and healthcare industries.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Babineaux served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Amos Mazzant III of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, Sherman Division. During her clerkship, Ms. Babineaux was able to gain experience across a broad range of legal issues, including complex commercial disputes, breach of contract, fraud claims, trade secret litigation and employment disputes.
During law school, Ms. Babineaux served as a notes and comments editor of the Baylor Law Review. Ms. Babineaux was semifinalist at the National Trial Competition, a competitor at the Jeffrey G. Miller National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition, a member of the Baylor Barrister Society, the school's Appellate Advocacy Association and an active participant in the advocacy program.
- Baylor Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Texas Christian University, B.A., English, summa cum laude
- The Paul Brown American Inn of Court
- Association of Former Law Clerks of the Eastern District of Texas
- North Texas Food Bank, Young Professionals
- St. Thomas More Society
- Dean's Academic Full Tuition Scholarship, Baylor University School of Law, 2018-2021
- Abner V. McCall Evidence Award, Baylor University School of Law, 2021
- Fall Practice Court Mock Trial Competition Award, Baylor School of Law, 2021
- Phi Beta Kappa